Need a timeline to help you get all the things ready?
4-6 Weeks Prior
1. Begin dreaming about your ideal boudoir outfits. Shop your closet for your favorite pieces you already own and look at Pinterest or brands you love for inspiration. A few of our favorite pieces have come from Amazon or SHEIN.
2. Go shopping! Ask a girlfriend to join you and help you find pieces you not only look good in, but feel good in! Think outside the box and don’t be afraid to try something that’s a little out of your comfort zone. You never know, you could love a new piece!
3. Choose 2-3 Outfits Begin to narrow down your outfit choices to 2-3 favorite outfits. Don’t be afraid to let your personality shine! Don't stress if you haven't found anything you love. You are always welcome to browse our Lingerie Closet the day of your session and choose any outfits from there as well! We have over 200+ options ranges in colors, styles, and sizes XS-6x!
4. Think Beyond the Shoot Think about how you want to preserve your photos. An album and wall art are our favorite ways to show off boudoir photos!
3-5 Days Prior
1. Wax or shave and moisturize.
2. Avoid spray tans or tanning lotions. No matter how natural tanning sprays and lotions may seem, they create an orange glow that cannot be retouched after your session.
3. Drink plenty of water to hydrate your skin.
4. Lower your salt intake and avoid alcohol is you are worried about water weight.
4. Remove all price and sizing tags from lingerie. Even the sewn in ones if possible.
5. Choose your final 2-3 outfits.
1-2 Days Prior
1. Get a fresh manicure! Avoid bright colors, neutrals and jewel-tones are best.
2. Avoid alcohol and drink plenty of water to hydrate your skin!
3. Moisturize your skin.
4. Pack your boudoir bag the night before to ensure the essentials aren’t forgotten.
5. Double check your list, relax, and get ready to be pampered!
Boudoir Session Day
1. Arrive with a clean and moisturized face so we can immediately pamper you with hair and makeup.
2. Moisturize your entire body!
3. Wear loose fitting clothing and no undergarments if possible to avoid impressions on the skin.
4. Eat a light meal that will ensure you’re satisfied but not bloated.
5. Allow plenty of time to arrive a few minutes early. You’ll feel at ease and ready to slay your boudoir session!